It's a Christmas Party at My House!

Friday, December 19, 2008 Posted In , , , , , Edit This 2 Comments »
It's safe... you can come over. All evidence that we are dysfunctional has been removed and the Christmas decorations are up. We now look normal. I even vacuumed. And I put stuff away - in it's rightful place. No, I didn't chuck all the clutter into the upstairs bathroom... I'm not that weird.

The food storage is in there.

OK, no, I'm just yanking your chain. We took all that out when W came to stay so he wouldn't suspect.

Really.... come on over. I baked cookies. There's three left. I'll save them for you. We can have hot chocolate and three cookies and feel snug and warm in front of the fire whilst watching the snow falling. OK, no again. Snow and I are not friends. He left me out of his party so he's not invited to mine.


But you can come. Did I mention I have cookies?

2 brilliant observations:

Tracy said...

LOL! You are so far ahead of me!!!! I'm still trying to get my house cleaned up. I can't believe we only have 5 days left! I still have Christmas shopping to do!!!!

Cheryl said...

I wish I could! Snow and I are not friends either, but he will not leave me alone!