I have some half-baked resolutions that I doodled on a piece of virtual paper. They will probably hit the apathy wall by January 31st but what the heck, here goes...
1) Be a better Tooth Fairy.
2) Spend at least 10 minutes a day doing something non-computer related.
3) No more "Twilight" bashing. (ha, ha, like that'll happen)
4) Watch more tv. (It's good for the soul)
6) Buy some Clone Wars rubber duckies. (just because)
7) Cut down on chocolate
8) Stop saying "rubbish" all the time. (which is rubbish, really)
9) Don't laugh at other people's misfortune. (unless it's funny)
10) Stop eating. (which will also help with number 7.)
2009, bring it ON.