1. Favourite movies: Bladerunner, Aliens, Back To The Future, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Ghostbusters, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi, The Terminator.
2. Favourite books: Anything by JRR Tolkien, Chronicles of Thomas Covenant by Stephen R Donaldson, Animal Farm by George Orwell, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.
3. Favourite music: Devo, Human League, Eurythmics, Blondie, B-52's, Classix Nouveau, Depeche Mode, Falco, Gary Numan, Grace Jones, Landscape, Talking Heads, Simple Minds, Icehouse, Joy Division, The Cure, UB40, Blancmange, China Crisis, Ultravox.
4. Favourite video: Although it wasn't my favourite song, I liked the video for A-Ha's "Take On Me". Very artistic and ahead of it's time, I thought.
5. Favourite TV shows: Dr. Who, Fawlty Towers, Twilight Zone, Amazing Stories, Solid Gold, Max Headroom, Mork and Mindy. (don't say it)
6. Hair: Too traumatic to talk about.
7. Make up: Black eyeliner and that's all because wearing makeup at my school was so "wannabe".
8. Favourite foods: Fish and chips, chippies, french fries, crisps, chocolate.
9. Fashion sense: Black anything with pink fishnet stockings. (I was fifteen! It was the eighties!)
10. Confidence: Zero confidence but once I knew I had no chance with the cool kids, I found my fellow misfits and was just fine. I was probably the only normal one in the bunch.
11. Favourite subject: English, because our teacher gave us ice cream.
12. Least favourite subject: Physics. I mean, what for?
13. Sports: I sucked at everything except table tennis. But I haven't played it in so long, I suck at that too, now.
14. Favourite memory: Being in the school play "Thirteen Daughters". One day we were rehearsing and someone knocked over the lunch tray. All the food went flying and I turned around and said, "Hey! Who 'pea'd on the floor?" People laughed their heads off (lame I know) and one of the popular boys put his arm around my shoulders and I basked in my fame for a whole lunch break.
15. Most embarrassing thing: I felt the elastic in my undies snap whilst running to the cafeteria. When they started sliding down my legs, I stopped mid-step and tried to stay VERY STILL until there was no one around, so I could skulk off to the bathroom. (Wearing a skirt, people!) My friends kept coming up to me saying, "Come on! Aren't you hungry?" I just smiled and looked COMPLETELY STUPID.
16. Popularity: I was popular with the people who weren't popular.
17. Biggest bummer: Getting a new English teacher.
18. Smartest thing I did after High School: Still waiting...