I won't go into how insulting this is to all anti-HFCSers; insinuating that we are largely ignorant of HFCS effects and will deflate in the face of a little opposition.
* HFCS is no more natural than bio diesel or urethane which are derived from corn. I doubt you would like to eat the latter.
* HFCS steals nutrients from your body while it is being assimilated.
* HFCS can only be metabolized by your liver (like alcohol) not by your cells like normal sugar.
* People who consume large amounts (how much is that exactly?) of HFCS show copper deficiencies. This causes immune system problems, skeletal defects, irregular heart rhythm, dermatitis and more.
* HFCS is lurking in 70% of processed foods (even bread) so it is easy to unknowingly consume too much. (Found in soda, salad dressing, ketchup, yoghurt, corn dogs, bagels, juice, spaghetti sauce, jam, its basically everywhere.)
* HFCS does not trigger insulin or leptin secretion which helps to signal your body that you've eaten enough.
Check all labels when you shop and do yourself a favour - chuck out all your soda. Our bodies have enough rubbish to deal with.