All Hallows Eve

Sunday, November 01, 2009 Edit This 17 Comments »
We went to a ward Halloween party.  The church had been turned into a haunted house and the place was filled with the sound of kids screaming.  They had games and music and fun and food.  Enough food to feed a couple of third world countries.  I can't tell you how much I love that about our church...

Meet Agent M from Men In Black:



Meet Zombie C...



And Queen of the Undead, A...



No smiles.  Staying in character.

'Twas a great night trick or treating.  A bountiful haul.  I paid the kids for their candy (I do it every year, and because they love cash more than sugar, they take the money with obscene amounts of glee.)
Now, what to do with the candy?  Maybe I could give the lot to Cheryl who is sending her candy to the starving children in Africa.  Because every starving child needs candy.  Let's face it.


17 brilliant observations:

Kristina P. said...

Of course they look awesome!

Barbaloot said...

Wow-being paid for candy, eh? That's not a bad idea.

Reyjr said...

I love how they stayed in character for the photos. Lol! Happy Halloween!

Camille said...

If I pay my kids they would just lose, or eat the money.

Tricia said...

I've thought about paying my kids for the candy, but I know they would take the money and use it to by more candy.

Tricia said...

Oops...that's "buy" more candy.

Welcome to the Garden of Egan said...

I wanna know how much they gave up the candy for?????????? Just how generous are you about saving their teeth, hmmmm?????

Momza said...

Great actors to stay in character!
N buying their candy from them??
Genius dear mama...genius!

Sherrie said...

Great costumes! Great idea on paying the kids for their candy and donating it somewhere else. :)

Stephanie said...

Our kids gave half theirs to the Great Pumpkin, which let's face it, means that it goes to the starving people who live in the master bedroom.

Unknown said...

I have a teenager who wears that face all the time. Talk about staying in character; he's been doing the "zombie" role for three years!

honeypiehorse said...

Fantastic costumes, especially MIB!

annie valentine said...

I'll take the candy. I've already plowed through my kids' haul and my sugar high is at it's peak.

wendy said...

I love seeing the costumes.
We had no trick or treaters at my house
NO candy
Twas sad
I miss my grandkids
I'd KILL for some candy about now (almond joy to be specific)

Missy said...

Great pics!
Very scary costumes!~
Great idea with paying them for the candy. I just wait until my kids fall asleep and steal it!

Raymond Teodo a.k.a. was_bedeutet_jemanden said...

Those are some great costumes!

Cheryl said...

Hey, what's the big idea? (: