They're Normal, I SWEAR!

Friday, October 09, 2009 Edit This 12 Comments »
M's latest entertainment is to draw groups of parallel lines on himself then walk around making beeping noises.

"Guess what I am, mum?"
"A reversing truck?"
"No."
"A martian."
"No."
"A car alarm."
"No."
"A heart beat?"
"No."
"A... um ... confused frog?"
"No."

"I give up."

"A BAR CODE! And I'm being SCANNED!"

That's what happens when you banish the PlayStation.

Then there's the decals C is putting on her butt. "What's that for?" I ask.
"Oh, these? They're my bumper stickers."
(So, I let the boy read this and he asks, "Who is this "M" person?")

12 brilliant observations:

Barbaloot said...

Well, your guesses are brilliant. I would never have come up with a barcode! But see how much fun they have when left to their own devices rather than PlayStation? Way better:)

Sherrie said...

OMG those are brilliant comments. What smart kids! Thanks for sharing. You just made my day!

Kristina P. said...

Love the bumper stickers.

annie valentine said...

Dude, you didn't link over to yourself yesterday! You so should have. Nice pic, BTW.

Tricia said...

Too funny! My favorite part--that your son didn't recognize you were talking about him. Now you know you are free to post anything about him without having to worry about the expense of therapy when he's older.

Cheryl said...

I seriously LOVE your kids.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful picture of you!

Loralee and the gang... said...

What great imaginations they have. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it! And I am glad you are back... I hope to see you 'round more often!
:~D

Momza said...

I would've never guessed a BAR CODE!

That's some kiddo you got there!

Cluttered Brain said...

ROFL! HAHA! Bar codes? That kid sure has an imagination! The bumper stickers are funny too. And the observation that your kid had after he read your post. "who is this M kid anyway?" HEHE!

Missy said...

Genius! This is so funny!

Kevin Beckstrom said...

Ha! Love the bar code!